Go 4th on the River
The Riverfront Marketing Group is proud to partner with Heroes on the Water this year. To learn more, go to http://heroesonthewater.org/
27th Annual (2017)
A community project produced by the Riverfront Marketing Group.*
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- The Garage at Canal Place
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- JAX Brewery Millhouse
- New Orleans Paddlewheels, Inc.–Creole Queen
- The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk
- Parking Lots at JAX Brewery
- Steamboat Natchez\Gray Line Tours
- Versabar Inc.
- Zito Companies LLC
- The Westin New Orleans Canal Place
- New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corporation
- The Berger Company
- New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau
- T.T. Coatings
- Valero Energy Foundation
With support from
- Downtown Development District
- French Market District
- French Quarter Business Association
- French Quarter Festivals, Inc.
- Garrety & Associates, CPAs
- Greater New Orleans Hotel & Lodging Association
- Gulf Coast Air Photo
- Home Bank
- Lawrence & Associates Law Firm
- Pat O’Brien’s Bar
- Sailor Jerry Rum
- The Port of New Orleans
With grateful appreciation to
- The City of New Orleans
- New Orleans Police Department
- New Orleans Fire Department
- New Orleans Emergency Medical Services
- New Orleans Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- Experience New Orleans!
- WWL AM/FM/.com
- Magic 101.9
- WWL-TV Channel 4
- Inside New Orleans
To commemorate our 27th anniversary, the Port of New Orleans will bring out the General Roy S. Kelley fireboat and make a return appearance along the river, with its famed water show with plumes of red, white, and blue fountains beginning at 6:00 p.m. and leading up to the 9:00 p.m. fireworks show.
The Fireboat General Roy S. Kelley is a working emergency response vessel operated by the Port of New Orleans. Built in 1994 and routinely maintained, the fireboat can be seen patrolling the Mississippi River within the Port's three-parish jurisdiction (Orleans, Jefferson and St. Bernard). The General Kelley is 95 ft. long and 16 ft. wide with a 7 ft. draft. It seats 24 and typically has a crew of three.
DOWNLOAD THE APP!
NEW FEATURE THIS YEAR FOR THE 9 PM FIREWORKS OVER THE MISSISSIPPI!
DOWNLOAD THE APP TO HEAR THE CHOREOGRAPHED FIREWORKS MUSIC.
The fireworks show is choreographed to a medley of patriotic songs. This year the Riverfront Marketing Group, through J & M Displays, will provide an iPhone and Android app that will allow anyone who downloads the app to hear the show music in real time in sync to the fireworks.
The app can be downloaded by going to www.jandmdisplays.com/app.html or scan the QR code below.