Celebrate the 4th of July in New Orleans!
Wallet Hub 2016: New Orleans ranked 3rd best 4th of July celebration in U.S.!
This unique salute to America's independence will feature a fireworks display from two barges over the Mighty Mississippi. The dueling barges display paints beautiful strokes of radiant light with the sky as a canvas and color as the palette.
You can also watch the fireworks live on wwl.com!
- Head to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium to celebrate the holiday weekend! From Jun 30-July 3 get $4 off a single ticket adult or child admission purchase to the Aquarium or Butterfly Garden and Insectarium (see coupon on Coupon page -- excludes any combo offers or other discounts). Check out the new Great Maya Reef at the Aquarium. See the butterfly garden at the Butterfly Garden and Insectarium located a short distance from the Aquarium on Canal Street. Online coupon
- The Shops at Jackson Brewery
View Shopping Differently! Drop into the monumental Jackson Brewery for a taste of New Orleans history and shopping. Located on the Mississippi River, Jackson Brewery offers two full floors of stores, kiosks, restaurants, bars and cafes. Enjoy breathtaking views of historic New Orleans, and take home more than just memories.
Shop in today. Monday - Saturday 9am-8pm; Sunday 10am-7pm
- N.O. Paddlewheels - Creole Queen
- The PERFECT way to celebrate Independence Day is to join us aboard the authentic and award winning Paddlewheeler Creole Queen. Enjoy a Breathtaking View of the Magnificent July 4th Fireworks Show over the Mississippi River.
Cruise boards from 8:00pm to 9:00pm, cruises until 11:00pm, and includes:
• July 4th Fireworks Show on the Mississippi
• Open House Brand Bar,
• Special July 4th Menu, and
• DJ Entertainment
July 4th Menu: Celebration Salad, Baked Beans, BBQ Chicken, Hot Dogs, Beef Brisket, Mama's Smashed Potatoes, Corn Nibblets, Watermelon Wedges, and Paddlewheeler Bread Pudding.
Only $129.00 per adult
$69 per youth (ages 6-12)
$20 per child (ages 3-5)
Book online at www.creolequeen.com or call
504-529-4567 or 800-445-4109 to reserve.
- The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk
- Online Coupon
- Crescent Park at French Market
- "Go 4th to Crescent Park"
- Zack Smith Photography Workshop
- Learn how to photograph fireworks on July 4th in New Orleans! Zack Smith Photography Workshops invites you to a special one-night-only Firework Photography Workshop! A few selected participants’ images will be used with photo credit for the Go 4th on the River website. Zack Smith has been teaching long-exposure night photography in New Orleans for 13 years and will show you how to shoot fireworks using the proper gear and camera settings to get your best images ever! Join us as we go through the fundamentals of getting great firework photography with the City of New Orleans as our backdrop! Sign up at http://www.zacksmith.com/zack-smith-photography-how-to-photograph-fireworks/
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Go 4th on the River "Park & Stay" Package -- rates start at $144 per night!
Drive to New Orleans, park the car and walk to all of the top attractions from Hilton New Orleans Riverside!
This parking package gives you the freedom to explore downtown New Orleans on foot or by streetcar without the hassle of finding parking spots. Enjoy walking the city, or ride the historic streetcars to your favorite destinations.
Guests who book this offer enjoy:
Self-parking included in the rate with in and out privileges for one vehicle per night at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside garag
Complimentary lobby WiFi and complimentary in-room WiFi for all HHonors members
Click here to book your special room & parking package --
Best View in town for the Fireworks Display!
Served on the authentic Steamboat Natchez, inclusive of narration, self guided tours of the steam engine room, music by the legendary Dukes of Dixieland, and a special "go Fourth on the River" picnic-style dinner buffet:
All Beef Hebrew National Hot Dogs
Cochon de Lait
Beef Debris and Gravy
(Assortment of condiments which include pistolettes, spicy slaw, truffled slaw, sauerkraut, pickle relish, ketchup, diced onions, garlic mayonnaise, Creole and Dijon mustard)
House-made potato salad
With peas and cheddar
Watermelon and tomato
Roasted Red Beet Salad
Cold Smoked Chicken
With a chili BBQ sauce
With a Tabasco aioli
Corn on the Cob
BBQ Baked Beans
A New Orleans soufflé of La Louisiane® French bread, white chocolate chips, eggs, cream, vanilla and cinnamon
Selection of Ice Cream and Toppings
Open Beer, Wine and Soda Bar
Domestic can & draft beer, house wine and Coca Cola® products
Boarding in the heart of the French Quarter begins at 6:30 pm set sail at 7:30 pm, returning after the fireworks display and docking no later than 9:30 p.m. Reservations requested.
504-569-1401 or 800-233-2628
The Westin New Orleans Canal Place