Celebrate the 4th of July in New Orleans!
This unique salute to America's independence will feature a fireworks display from two barges over the Mighty Mississippi. Choreographed to stirring patriotic classics and simulcast on Magic 101.9 FM, WWL 870 AM and 105.3 FM and WWL.com. The dueling barges display paints beautiful strokes of radiant light with the sky as a canvas and color as the palette.
- AUDUBON AQUARIUM OF THE AMERICAS
- On July 2, 3, 4 and 5, 2015, head to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium to celebrate the holiday! Get $4 off a single ticket adult or child admission purchase to the Aquarium or Butterfly Garden and Insectarium (excludes any combo offers or other discounts). Check out the new Great Maya Reef at the Aquarium. See the butterfly garden at the Butterfly Garden and Insectarium located a short distance from the Aquarium on Canal Street. Online coupon
- The Shops at Jackson Brewery
View Shopping Differently! Drop into the monumental Jackson Brewery for a taste of New Orleans history and shopping. Located on the Mississippi River, Jackson Brewery offers two full floors of stores, kiosks, restaurants, bars and cafes. Enjoy breathtaking views of historic New Orleans, and take home more than just memories.
Shop in today. Monday - Saturday 9am-8pm; Sunday 10am-7pm
- N.O. Paddlewheels - Creole Queen
- The PERFECT way to celebrate Independence Day is to join us aboard the authentic and award winning Paddlewheeler Creole Queen. Enjoy a Breathtaking View of the Magnificent July 4th Fireworks Show over the Mississippi River.
Cruise boards from 8:00pm to 9:00pm, cruises until 11:00pm, and includes:
• July 4th Fireworks Show on the Mississippi
• Open House Brand Bar,
• Special July 4th Menu, and
• DJ Entertainment
July 4th Menu: Celebration Salad, Baked Beans, BBQ Chicken, Hot Dogs, Beef Brisket, Mama's Smashed Potatoes, Corn Nibblets, Watermelon Wedges, and Paddlewheeler Bread Pudding.
Only $129.00 per adult
$69 per youth (ages 6-12)
$20 per child (ages 3-5)
Book online at www.creolequeen.com or call
504-529-4567 or 800-445-4109 to reserve.
- The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk
- Online Coupon
Best View in town for the Fireworks Display!
Served on the authentic Steamboat Natchez, inclusive of narration, self guided tours of the steam engine room, music by the legendary Dukes of Dixieland, and a special "go Fourth on the River" picnic-style dinner buffet:
Roast Beef in Debris Gravy, Fried Fish, Creole Chicken Salad, French Fry, BBQ Pork
Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes with Debris Gravy
Sauteed Mushrooms (in roasted garlic and brandy)
Southwest Cole Slaw (Mesquite smoked onion, red wine vinegar and cumin)
Appalachian Pasta Salad
NATCHEZ Bread Puddingw/ white chocolate sauce
Open Beer, Wine and Soda Bar
Boarding in the heart of the French Quarter begins at 6:30 pm set sail at 7:30 pm, returning after the fireworks display and docking no later than 9:30 p.m. Reservations requested.
504-569-1401 or 800-233-2628
- The Westin New Orleans Canal Place
- Click here for 2015 Press Release