Celebrate the 4th of July in New Orleans!
Bring your radios to the river for this passionate salute to America’s independence, which will feature the one-of-a-kind dueling barges fireworks display along the New Orleans Riverfront. Simulcast on Magic 101.9 and WWL AM, FM, and .com and heard in 38 states! This patriotic tribute is one unique to New Orleans.
2012 Schedule for 22nd annual Go Fourth on the River!
Performances by the NAVY BAND NEW ORLEANS and more!!
- AUDUBON AQUARIUM OF THE AMERICAS
On July 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8, 2012, head to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium to celebrate the holiday! Get $4 off a single ticket adult or child admission purchase to the Aquarium or Butterfly Garden and Insectarium (excludes any combo offers or other discounts). Catch our newest addition to the Aquarium – ANIMAL GROSSOLOGY – HERE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Also, see the newly renovated butterfly garden at Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium located a short distance from the Aquarium on Canal Street. Online coupon
- French Market District
French Market District Enjoy shopping and dining at the French Market gift shops , Flea Market, and Farmers Market. Afternoon and pre-fireworks musical performances will take place at Washington Artillery Park across from Jackson Square. Look for the Bud Light stage! Online coupon
Washington Artillery Park Stage (across from Jackson Square)
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:40 p.m. Amanda Shaw & The Cute Guys
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Enjoy a great view of the fireworks along with dining on our balcony. See special coupon offer to receive $5 off your purchase of $25. Go to www.hardrock.com/neworleans to view our great menu! GO FOURTH to the Hard Rock Cafe! online coupon
- JAX Brewery
View Shopping Differently! Drop into the monumental Jackson Brewery for a taste of New Orleans history and shopping. Located on the Mississippi River, Jackson Brewery offers two full floors of stores, kiosks, restaurants, bars and cafes. Enjoy breathtaking views of historic New Orleans, and take home more than just memories.
Shop in today. Monday - Saturday 9am-8pm; Sunday 10am-7pm online coupon
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen
The PERFECT way to celebrate Independence Day is to join us aboard the authentic and award winning Paddlewheeler Creole Queen. Enjoy a Breathtaking View of the Magnificent July 4th Fireworks Show over the Mississippi River. online coupon
Cruise boards from 8:00pm to 9:00pm with cruising from 9:00pm to 11:00pm, and includes:
• July 4th Fireworks Show on the Mississippi
• Open Call Brand Bar,
• Special July 4th Menu, and
• DJ Entertainment
July 4th Menu: Celebration Salad, BBQ Chicken Quarters, Hot Dogs, Beef Brisket,
Mama's Smashed Potatoes, Buttery Corn Nibblets, Watermelon Wedges, Baked Beans, and
Paddlewheeler Bread Pudding.
Only $99.00 per adult… book online at www.bigeasy.com or call
504-529-4567 or 800-445-4109 to reserve.
- Riverwalk Marketplace
- Shop Riverwalk Marketplace this July 4th! Located on the Mississippi River in the heart of downtown New Orleans, Riverwalk is home to more than 100 national and local retail shops and eateries. Only in New Orleans. Only at Riverwalk Marketplace.
See the Riverwalk Strolling Jazz Band from noon umtil 2:00p.m. & The Navy Band New Orleans Quinetet in the Bon Fete Food Court from 4:00p.m. - 5:00p.m.
- Steamboat Natchez
Best View in town for the Fireworks Display! Served on the authentic Steamboat Natchez, a special "go Fourth on the River" picnic-style dinner buffet includes items such as pulled pork sandwiches, fried chicken, corn on the cob, baked beans, sole slaw, potato salad, pasta salad, a Kid's Korner for hotdogs and hamburgers. Beer, wine, sodas, iced tea, lemonade or coffee (cash bar for other alcoholic beverages). Enjoy the Dukes of Dixieland. Boarding in the heart of the French Quarter begins at 6:30 pm and sailing is at 7:30 pm, returning after the fireworks display and docking no later than 9:30 p.m. Reservations requested.
Harbor Day cruises on July 4th take place at 11:30 am and 2:30 p.m. Optional lunch and beverages are available. 504-569-1401 or 800-233-2628.
SteamboatNatchez.com Coupon online
- Westin New Orleans at Canal Place
Enjoy the most scenic view of the mighty Mississippi River!
The Westin New Orleans at Canal Place
- Dueling Barges Fireworks Extravaganza at 9:00 pm
- This unique salute to America's independence will feature a fireworks display from two barges over the Mighty Mississippi. Choreographed to stirring patriotic classics and simulcast on Magic 101.9 WWL AM, FM, and .com, paints beautiful strokes of radiant light with the sky as a canvas and color as the palette.