Celebrate the 4th of July in New Orleans!
*Bring your radios to the river for this passionate salute to America’s independence, which will feature the one-of-a-kind dueling barges fireworks display along the New Orleans Riverfront. Simulcast on Magic 101.9 and WWL AM, FM, and .com and heard in 38 states! This patriotic tribute is one unique to New Orleans.
- AUDUBON AQUARIUM OF THE AMERICAS
- On July 4, 5, 6 and 7, 2013, head to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium to celebrate the holiday! Get $4 off a single ticket adult or child admission purchase to the Aquarium or Butterfly Garden and Insectarium (excludes any combo offers or other discounts). Check out the new penguin chicks at the Aquarium. See the butterfly garden at the Butterfly Garden and Insectarium located a short distance from the Aquarium on Canal Street. Online coupon
- French Market District
- French Market District Enjoy shopping and dining at the French Market gift shops , Flea Market, and Farmers Market.
- JAX Brewery
View Shopping Differently! Drop into the monumental Jackson Brewery for a taste of New Orleans history and shopping. Located on the Mississippi River, Jackson Brewery offers two full floors of stores, kiosks, restaurants, bars and cafes. Enjoy breathtaking views of historic New Orleans, and take home more than just memories.
Shop in today. Monday - Saturday 9am-8pm; Sunday 10am-7pm online coupon
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen
The PERFECT way to celebrate Independence Day is to join us aboard the authentic and award winning Paddlewheeler Creole Queen. Enjoy a Breathtaking View of the Magnificent July 4th Fireworks Show over the Mississippi River. online coupon
Cruise boards from 8:00pm to 9:00pm with cruising from 9:00pm to 11:00pm, and includes:
• July 4th Fireworks Show on the Mississippi
• Open Call Brand Bar,
• Special July 4th Menu, and
• DJ Entertainment
July 4th Menu: Celebration Salad, BBQ Chicken Quarters, Hot Dogs, Beef Brisket,
Mama's Smashed Potatoes, Buttery Corn Nibblets, Watermelon Wedges, Baked Beans, and
Paddlewheeler Bread Pudding.
Only $99.00 per adult… book online at www.bigeasy.com or call
504-529-4567 or 800-445-4109 to reserve.
- The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk - opening 2014
- The Riverwalk Marketplace is about to transform into The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk, the nation’s first upscale outlet center in the very heart of a downtown. Showcasing many national retailers for the first time in New Orleans, Louisiana and the Gulf region, Riverwalk will also be the destination for local shops, dining and entertainment that reflect the unique flavor of the city. The $70 million transformation of the storied riverfront retail venue will expand its footprint by about 50,000 square feet to an approximate 250,000 square feet total when it reopens in 2014. For redevelopment updates, please visit http://www.riverwalkmarketplace.com.
Best View in town for the Fireworks Display!
Served on the authentic Steamboat Natchez, inclusive of narration, self guided tours of the steam engine room, music by the legendary Dukes of Dixieland, and a special "go Fourth on the River" picnic-style dinner buffet:
· Pecan Smoked Hamburgers & all beef Hotdogs
· Green Mountain Country Style Pork Ribs
· Captain Morgan Jamaican Jerk Drumsticks
· Curry Buttered Corn on the Cob
· Duck Liver Dirty Jazzmen Rice
· Red Lentil Pork and Beans
· Provencal Potato Salad
· Toyko Summer Slaw
· Sweet Corn Torte Frita
· Apple Cobbler
Beer, wine, sodas, iced tea, lemonade or coffee (cash bar for other alcoholic beverages). Boarding in the heart of the French Quarter begins at 6:30 pm set sail at 7:30 pm, returning after the fireworks display and docking no later than 9:30 p.m. Reservations requested.
Harbor Day cruises on July 4th take place at 11:30 am and 2:30 p.m. Optional lunch and beverages are available.
504-569-1401 or 800-233-2628.
- Westin New Orleans at Canal Place
- Enjoy the most scenic view of the mighty Mississippi River! Overnight accommodations starting at $109!
The Westin New Orleans at Canal Place
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino is offering a special FOURTH OF JULY FESTIVAL PLAY & GET J u l y 4 – 7, 2 0 1 3 Get a Pair of Adjustable Bottle Cooler/Beverage Holders when you earn 50 Tier Credits. Visit Total Rewards® for details.
This unique salute to America's independence will feature a fireworks display from two barges over the Mighty Mississippi. Choreographed to stirring patriotic classics and simulcast on Magic 101.9 WWL AM, FM, and .com, paints beautiful strokes of radiant light with the sky as a canvas and color as the palette.